Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Love Your Locker


 From old class photos and magazine ads to burnt out glow bracelets and secretly passed notes; lockers aren’t just a place for stinky gym shoes and week-old sandwiches.  Your locker is a totally customizable spot to express your inner you! 

We put together some cool creative ways to decorate your locker  - just please throw out that sandwich already!

Personalize It
It’s your locker, so load it up with pictures old and new!  Choose goofy pictures with family and friends that make you smile.  Include special memory makers like handmade birthday cards and concert ticket stubs.   

Collections
Everyone collects something!  If you love traveling, line your locker with postcards from places you’ve been and locations you dream of visiting.  Love candy?  Make a candy wrapper collage!  Anything from movie tickets to bookmarks, whatever you collect will look great in your locker.

Be Functional
Hang up a mirror for quick lip gloss retouches or a hook for wet mittens in the winter.  Lots of companies even make locker shelves for extra storage.  Think about picking up a battery powered light or even an air freshener! 

Looking to add a little sparkly bling to your locker?  Check out our SparkleUps!  These jeweled stickers come in cute themes like Cupcakes and Butterflies.  They're perfect for lockers because they peel off at the end of the school year with no sticky residue.  They can even be reused next year!

Comment on our post letting us know the weirdest thing you kept in your locker for a chance to win your very own set of SparkleUps!  Don't forget to leave an email address so we can reach you if you win!
.

4 comments:

lolamichele said...

the weirdest thing I kept in my locker would have to be puff paints. I loved to use them to decorate my folders and notebooks.


boswife @ gmail . com

Birdie S. said...

I kept stickers in my Locker to "secretly" stick on the boys lockers that I had crushes on....I went through a lot of stickers!!! birdson@roadrunner.com

Jeannine said...

I kept shoes in my locker in case I wantged to change them

mellanhead74 at hotmail.com

Crissy said...

When I was in elementary school, I hated socks (still do) and I would take them off everyday and put them in my locker, I never took them home, and at the end of the year clean out I had a mountain of socks, my teacher and mother was not happy.