Tuesday, May 15, 2012

SparkleUps®

Who didn't have a sticker collection as a child?!  If you're anything like me, you spent hours meticulously placing stickers in your sticker book.  When it came to trading with friends, I scrutinized the value of a scented strawberry sticker with fierce determination.  I picked my very best and most special stickers to put on my notebooks and share with friends.

 
Parents love slipping stickers into birthday cards or using them as rewards because they are inexpensive, mess-free and don't take up any space!



The Orb Factory has created SparkleUps®, stickers with a twist. Follow the numbered legend on each sticker and add glittering jewels to create a sparkling repositionable sticker.  Choose from Owls, Monsters, Cupcakes and more.  Each kit comes with two pages of stickers.  

All our SparkleUps® kits are available on our website

We're giving away a kit to one lucky reader.  Leave a comment telling us your favorite SparkleUps® kit and you could win.  Be sure to leave an email address where you can be contacted.



.

12 comments:

Wendy said...

So hard to choose! But I think I'd have to say the Fairies!

babiesgottahaveit(at)gmail(dot)com

ScienceMom said...

SparkleUps Kittens is my fav!! They are too cute and with cats in our house my daughter loves anything cat related!!

Rochel S said...

WE would choose the GlitterBugs!!

rufful at gmail dot com

HedgeHogi said...

Cupcakes are my favorite!!

Thank you

alholm.co at gmail dot com

Sarah said...

I'm going to go with monsters because it would appeal to my my son and daughters.

Sarah said...

I'm going to go with monsters because it would appeal to my my son and daughters.

Sorry - forgot my email.

eric.junk@rogers.com

lolamichele said...

I love the owls. so cute!

boswife @ gmail . com

moushka said...

Love the Mermaids!

Chana said...

i like the butterflies best
cposen at gmail.com

Tracy said...

The Monsters would be my favorite tracyparral at yahoo dot com

Anonymous said...

http://www.orbfactory.com/Products/SparkleUps-R/Dinos


we love dinos...

Ann Karma Wessel

karmawessel@sol.dk

niruhack said...

The Monsters is my favorite

mariahackett1985@gmail.com

@niruhack