Thursday, July 19, 2012

Cardboard Adventures™

At The Orb Factory, we not only create amazing craft kits, we play with them too! 

We decided to have a inner office contest to see who could make the coolest Cardboard Adventures™ kit.  Using paint, jewels, stickers and more, we went to town and came up with some truly unique creations.

Here are our two winners!

Vanessa is one of our designers and made this absolutely adorable bear themed kit.



Ann Marie printed pictures off the internet and glued them to to her kit to create a super detailed set of awesome armor!



Want to win your own Cardboard Adventures™ Kit?  
Visit our website and leave us a comment letting us know which kit you'd like to win.  We'll randomly choose a winner next week and send you the kit of your choice!


.

10 comments:

pamalot said...

I would like the Gladiator for my strong guy!

Rochel S said...

My son would love the Cardboard Adventures™ Knight!

rufful at gmail dot com

Nikki said...

Cardboard Adventures
Cardboard Adventures™ Hero Pack is my favorite! I know my boys would love it.

Audrey Griffis said...

i would love the hero one- these are great!!!

Crissy Durst said...

I would love to have the Samurai Cardboard Adventures kit for my little ninja! He would love it!

Annon said...

my lil guy would love Cardboard Adventures™ Samurai, he likes all things ninja related

Chi said...

My son would love the Samurai kit since his name means "masterless samurai" in Japanese :-)

Chana said...

like the hero pack

Angie said...

My daughter loves to role play! She would adore the Knight kit.

dispatcher_kristy said...

Would love the hero kit

dispatcher_kristy@hotmail.com