Thursday, August 2, 2012

Sew Cute: PlushCraft®





There was a time when learning to sew was a right of passage.  Although it may not be as necessary a skill as it once was, it is still a fun and useful hobby that many children are eager to learn. 
 
PlushCraft® is the perfect introduction for children as young as 4.  PlushCraft® requires no actual sewing, which means children aren't worried about dropping stitches, threading needles and starting long drawn out projects.  Instead, PlushCraft® has children use a stylus to punch colorful fabric pieces while following a simple numbered legend.

Create pretty pillows, plushy pals, whimsical wall art, and more.  This no-sew craft develops fine motor skills and pattern recognition.  Children learn to work with fabrics and patterns, instilling vital skills for future sewing projects.

PlushCraft® was launched just this year.  It has already won several awards and garnered attention in several magazines, blogs and more!  

Visit our website to see our entire PlushCraft® collection.




.
.

6 comments:

NenaS said...

This is so cute, I love this kind of thing for kids, it gets their imagination going and helps them to be creative.

Mary said...

I love these! I am so thankful that my mother was an artist and loved crafts too. She didn't care if we made a mess while we were learning. It can always be cleaned up!

Michelle K said...

How fun! I'm going to try this with my little 4 year old.

Becca Carroll said...

Praises of a Wife and Mommy sent me! :)

Jennifer said...

Praises of a Wife and Mommy sent me - I love these plush crafts!

Laura said...

Praises of a Wife and Mommy sent me