Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Personalize Your Possessions



One of the most exciting things I remember about starting school each year was being handed my new agenda.  I could care less about the about the lined spaces to write down my homework or multiplication tables printed in the back – I was much more focused on decorating the cover!

All the girls in my class would get together to cover the front of our agendas in stickers, magazine pictures, candy wrappers, ribbon, and more.  By the end of the first week of school, everyone’s agenda looked completely different and, more importantly, completely personalized.

SparkleUps® are the perfect way to add some pretty personalization to your possessions.  Add SparkleUps® to mirrors, lockers, schoolbooks, bike helmets, and more!  These jewel-by-number stickers are totally repositionable, super sparkly, and always adorable.  

Visit our website to see our entire range of SparkleUps®


No comments: