1. Wrap your eggs in elastic bands. Try different sized bands on your eggs.
2. Mix 1 cup water with 2 tablespoons vinegar.
3. Add 10-20 drops of food colouring to each bowl.
5. Put the egg on the spoon and put it into the food coloring and water mixture.
6. Leave the egg in the mixture for 5 minutes- less time will result in a lightly dyed egg, and more time in a more dark egg.
7. Take the egg out of the mixture and wipe it off lightly with paper towel
8. Remove the rubber bands to see your design!
For a more intricate design, add another rubber band to an egg that has already been dyed and repeat steps
Post pictures of your decorated eggs to our Facebook page to win a special Easter Basket from The Orb Factory!